CRM MANAGER, SOUTH AMERICA - REMOTE
A global gaming operator is looking for a CRM Manager to join their multicultural team. This is a remote role, and you can be based anywhere in South America
The main responsibilities of the role will include creating and
transforming the CRM campaigns by applying personalisation, segmentation and dynamic content. The primary goal is to acquire, convert and retain players, delivering targeted campaigns through industry leading segmentation, experimentation and incentivisation. You will be naturally analytical, ensuring a high level of targeting, testing and commercial reporting across all campaigns. This role will be very fast paced yet rewarding and challenging.
- Help to plan, create and optimise CRM campaigns.
- Understand the entire customer journey from sign up until conversion, identifying opportunities for optimisation
- Work closely with the sports book and casino teams to create and execute engaging multi-channel campaigns that drive daily actives, retention and MoM commercial uplift.
- Produce high quality and focused campaigns that are customer centric, innovative and relevant.
- Formulate, and deliver an early engagement strategy for Welcome Offer, Cross Sell and Refer a Friend.
- Help to compile weekly campaign reporting and commercial analysis, confidently dissecting the data, providing recommendations and key takeaways.
- Manage workload and relationships with core stakeholders.
- Create weekly and monthly testing strategy to ensure all campaigns are fluid, make sense and are supported by the wider business functions.
- Track and analyse key website conversion metrics and KPIs to assess performance, gain customer insights, and identify new ways to improve the customer journey
- Help to develop area by creating and optimising processes and features.
- Leading the QA of all campaigns, signing off the activity before it reaches the players.
- Proven CRM experience in a sports betting and/or gaming environment
- Experience using a CRM platform
- Highly customer-centric with a good understanding of CRM strategies and practices
- Strong knowledge of online sports & casino products.
- Applied understanding of lifecycle development and optimisation
- Extremely organised with a passion to drive optimisation through quantitative and qualitative insight
- Highly literate and numerate
- Experience using different marketing channels (i.e. email, SMS and push notifications)
- Mature and professional in approach
- Enthusiastic and naturally inquisitive
- Excellent with time management and ability to multitask
- Proficient using Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- Self-starter that can take the initiative
- Data focused and ROI driven
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Confident in communicating and presenting with core stakeholders across the business
- Technical experience with HTML/CSS/JS (not essential)