CRM Manager – Japan Market
Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will be responsible for the design, management, and execution of campaigns for conversion, retention, churn prevention and reactivation of Japan customers.
- Create and communicate the retention strategy for all verticals for the Japanese market.
- Plan, implement and optimize all CRM journeys and ad-hoc campaigns.
- Continuously A/B testing improvements to the automated CRM journeys as well as any potential ad hoc campaigns.
- Create, manage, and improve automated customer life cycle communications and ensure relevant communications across all channels with aligned website content
- Report on and own the KPIs for the Japanese market.
- Manage and coordinate Content production
- Analyse campaign performance against established benchmarks
- Benchmark competition
- Work closely with the Casino Manager to ensure all CRM Operations are aligned with the gaming strategy
- Monitor the CRM channels performance in order to improve:
- Engagement (Delivery, Open rates, CTR)
- Retention figures (conversion, player activity rates, NGR and life-time value of players).
- Collaborate with Risk Payment and Fraud and with the Customer Support to ensure all communications and campaigns are communicated in advance
- Come up with new promotion mechanics and automations to drive market KPI’s
- Performing Customer and Campaign analysis to continuously feedback into the planning cycle
- Supporting the production of general ad-hoc marketing activities as and when required
- Regular reporting on the success of campaigns and implementing changes that reflect a thorough understanding of what motivates customers
- Must have working knowledge of the Japanese market.
- Must be fluent both written and spoken of the Japanese language along with English.
- Applicants not currently in Malta, but open for relocation are welcomed to apply.