A leader in sports gaming technology is looking for a CRM Manager with expertise of owning the end-to-end life cycle on email campaign to join their on growing businesses in North America.
They are shortly opening up their New Jersey office and you will be one of the first integral hires. This role also can be remote on the East coast
As CRM Manager you’ll be responsible for building out and executing the customer journeys for the company. Managing the weekly and automated email, push and SMS marketing campaigns to our database to drive customer engagement, retention and monetisation.
You must be a self-starter, who is happy to work as part of a wider team and thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment.
You will lead on:
• Managing the Email/Push/SMS marketing and service messages across all channels, including launching personalisation, triggered and targeted communications.
• Delivering lifecycle campaigns and optimising customer journeys across acquisition, retargeting to Affiliate/3rd party conversion, retention and reactivation to drive monetisation
• Working closely with the Data department to develop the segmentation strategy to deliver more targeted and personalised marketing communications.
• Ideating ways to grow our database and implementing data capture initiatives.
• Producing detailed monthly and ad hoc analysis, reporting on KPI’s to evaluate performance.
• Nurturing and developing the Digital Marketing Assistant and delegating work where effective.
• 5+ years experience with Email/CRM systems
• Track record of building, deploying and optimising impactful email campaigns and effective customer journey workflows. Experience around affiliate marketing is advantageous.
• Analytical mindset
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Technical experience with Xtremepush is advantageous
Interested? Please send your CV over and we can discuss it in more details