A new, and exciting start-up is looking for a strategic and experienced CRM Manager to be responsible for the entire CRM program. The role is fully remote; however, you will be required to work 3 days a week in the Canadian time zone as our client focuses on the French-Canadian market and have a huge growth plan for Canada.
- Develop and implement marketing techniques that will retain existing customers
- Set specific marketing strategies to retain customers and increase loyalty
- Plan and manage multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Suggest new methods to address and improve customers’ needs throughout their lifecycle, with a focus on the retention stage of the lifecycle.
- Analyze customer’s attitudes and behaviors to improve retention quality and rates
- Track marketing metrics and trends, such as conversion rates and web analytics
- 3-4 years of experience in a CRM role within the iGaming industry
- Excellent communication skills, (spoken and written) in the English language
- French language would be considered a bonus
- Adaptability and flexibility, self-accountability, ‘’can-do’’ attitude and enjoy working in a dynamic and evolving environment