One of the world’s largest providers of online gaming and digital content, with more than $1B in annual revenue, is expanding within the U.S. market, building on their global success in the iGaming industry. We are seeking a CRM Manager to be based out of the Company’s office in New York City, NY.
Working in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment with the support of a well-established, global entity, you will be joining a fast-growing U.S. based team. Our client’s diverse workforce of over 1,400 includes over 50 different nationalities based all over the world. When you are part of this organization, there is a guaranteed sense of belonging, inclusiveness and team spirit.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to join an established company during its early stage development in the U.S. and the birth of online sports betting across the nation.
About the Opportunity
We are seeking an individual who is passionate about sports and data to help our client deliver the best sports betting experience. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the CRM Manager will own all Customer Retention strategy and lead a team who will manage customer onboarding, promotional calendar, bonus strategy and communication. The main responsibility is to ensure that the right offers are communicated to the customers at the right time over the right channel in order to maximize the long-term value from the customer base.
The US CRM strategy will be supported by the Customer Base Management, Central Product Marketing and Customer Lifecycle Communications teams based in London. You will fulfill a key role in ensuring a smooth and perfect collaboration with the Customer Service team by communicating the promotion in advance and making sure that customer requests are answered at the right time.
- Develop local strategy plan and journeys to engage customers with campaigns and promotions.
- Manage, coach and mentor a staff of two.
- Maximize the profitability of all product campaigns and promotions through strong analysis, planning and execution.
- Being able to establish a coherent communication plan across different customer lifecycle stages and products.
- Work closely with the rest of the Marketing team and Product Strategy Manager to ensure that the tailored customer base strategy covers objectives and expectations.
- Identify and target different customer segments across the products.
- Develop and deliver local, personalized and targeted campaigns using relevant customer channels such as onsite messaging, email, SMS, push notifications and social media.
- Identify local opportunities or insights, to deliver market leading offering.
- Ensure that the campaign execution and delivery is completed on a weekly basis.
- Analyze and monitor the local market; competition, customer insight and trends.
- Being able to deliver and present monthly promotion/campaign analysis.
Experience and Qualifications
- Strong proficiency using marketing automation technology platforms like Salesforce, Optimove, HubSpot, Market or others. Prefer CRM experience with an online brand (e-commerce) rather than retail setup.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Google Analytics, IBM Watson, Other Levels is preferred.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university is required.
- Prior supervisory or formal management experience is required
- Previous experience in marketing role with a proven track record of being able to implement a campaign strategy based on an understanding of the customer needs, local habits, and customer profile.
- Strategic marketing thinker with a proven ability to innovate, implement and optimize.
- Great organization, planning and prioritization skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Reporting and analytical skills required.
- Proactivity and ability to collaborate.
- Good understanding of implementing, driving and managing complex multi-channel campaigns.
- Acting as brand guardian and ensuring consistency of tone of voice.
* Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not now, nor in the future, require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Pentasia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.