A leading iGaming business with a strong reputation across both B2B and B2C landscapes are looking for a CRM Executive to join their team.
The Candidate :
- Reporting to the CRM manager, develop and execute a CRM strategy for Logispin multi-brand clients.
- Execute the whole campaign process flow, from definition of segments, brief, concept and content, liaising with all the relevant departments to perform all the necessary checks, set up of back office and follow up of promo results.
- Create and update templates and procedures for the Customer Retention path, including writing e-mails and setup SMS campaigns.
- Ideate and create campaigns and co-ordinate with all relevant stakeholders (Design Team, Content Managers, Product Managers and etc.).
- Request, analyse and use relevant data to identify key customer segments and propose how to better the process.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish, verbal and written. You need to be able to express yourself clearly and creatively in both languages.
- Must have iGaming experience.
- Previous online CRM experience (2+ years ).
- Loves A/B testing, and knows how to use the results to improve performance.
- Experience in Segmentation and complex customer journeys.
What is on offer :
- Experience of managing and maintaining CRM systems and experience of digital retention strategies is an advantage
- Competitive salary and conditions corresponding to the high demands of the position.
- Vibrant modern office space with barista, pool table, table tennis, and down time facilities.
- Regular company social and team building activities.
- Fully paid lunch and beverages when working in the office.
- Allowance and support in personal and professional growth.
- Pension scheme.
- Private medical and dental insurance.