An online iGaming operator looking for a talented, enthusiastic CRM Executive with the drive and ambition to progress and grow their career in a fast paced and competitive industry.
Founded in 2010, this online business set out to capture communities and captivate players with games that excel through innovation, backed by high quality execution.
Based in the London office, you will be primarily responsible for building a 1st class experience for new players with the overall aim to increase retention of this segment through improvements to various customer touchpoints. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable of the casino gaming sector, analytical in disposition, detail-oriented, a relationship builder and an outstanding communicator.
- More than 1 years’ experience in a CRM/retention role in the iGaming space, ideally in online casinos.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Competent across all main Microsoft Office applications.
- University degree is a plus
- Possess strong interpersonal and relationship building skills and be an outstanding communicator.
- Analytically minded with the ability to analyse data and make clear strategic recommendations.
- An enthusiasm for casino games and the iGaming industry.
- An established track record of measurable results
- Confident presenting and collaborating with all areas of the business including business owners.
- Highly organised and able to multitask.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and eager to grow your career in a fast-paced environment
This is an incredible opportunity to work with one of the most innovative and recognisable brands in the industry. If you're an individual who wants to use their skills to truly have a demonstrable impact, then apply now.