My Client in the iGaming industry is looking for a CRM Developer to join their brand-new office in Sofia.
You will create programs and campaigns that support operations. Tasks include but are not limited to campaigns for sales and special events, facilitating automation, and data pulls for analysis.
In addition, CRM Developers are expected to have a holistic view of the apps and will use their varied technical expertise to assist a variety of teams and in different areas.
The CRM Developer must be well spoken/written, friendly, and eager to dive into a fast paced environment.
- Create and maintain Python and Ruby scripts for operational campaigns and tasks
- Potential to work on exciting new initiative with the following technologies: Java, Python, SQL, NoSQL, Google Cloud (Pub/Sub, Dataflow / Apache Beam, BigQuery, BigTable)
- Automating repetitive tasks to increase team efficiency
- Designing solutions for and implementing campaigns devised by Product and CRM teams to spec
- Use in-house XML-based language to configure app and run in-app campaigns
- Anticipating potential problems or confusion for said campaigns
- Collaborating with multiple teams to address technical crises when they arise
- Identifying legitimate technical problems
- Dev testing and QA testing campaigns
- Working with QA to reproduce and resolve rare technical problems
- Additional tasks and projects to align with business goals and needs
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Proficiency with Python or other scripting language
- Proficiency with Java or other object orientated language
- Linux Distributions and Shell Scripting experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills from both technical and business perspectives
- Proficiency with SQL
- Experience with message queues
- Experience with large scale NoSQL databases
- Comfortable learning new technologies