Reporting to the Head of Casino, you will be responsible for the day to day product management and operations of the online Casino games. This is a full-time job and will eventually require evening and weekend work eventually. Currently working remotely and eventually might require some UK travel although limited.
- Assist the Casino Manager and the CRM Manager in devising bonus and communications plans that are simple, effective, and manageable.
- Come up with new promotion mechanics and automations to drive market KPI’s.
- Set up and test bonuses and customer promotions within the platform and games database.
- Ensure that project deadlines and key milestones are met.
- Aiding customer service to resolve any casino customer queries as efficiently and quickly as possible.
- Product testing across multiple devices – desktop, mobile and apps.
- Input into the casino product roadmap.
- Configuring, 360 testing and launching new games across multiple markets.
- Regularly updating the Casino games release calendar and games database.
- Assist the Casino Product manager to react, respond and resolve incidents on game query escalations that need the input of a game expert.
- Ensure that games placement on site is in line with our game positioning strategy.
- Support the Casino Product Manager to coordinate the release of new games within the team, from working with suppliers, testing the game, to optimise their placement.
Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of the betting/casino sector would be an advantage – or certainly a strong willingness to learn!
- Good organization and multi-tasking skills combined with an exceptional work ethic.
- Fluent in MS Office (Excel – Power Point – Word) and savvy enough to navigate a plethora of back offices.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills in English.
- Must be a friendly and well presented, with outstanding relationship building skills.
- Be able to work quickly under pressure while maintaining an eye for detail, after the relevant training of course!
- Ambitious and proactive person, driven by results and achieving your goals in a task driven environment.
- Ability to set priorities and manage time and projects effectively.
- Highly motivated, with the ability to work on own initiative and manage own workload with limited supervision, whilst being an active team player.