We are on the lookout for our new CRM Coordinator who will assist the CRM Manager with campaign creation & development, developing test & learn programmes, liaising with agencies and ensuring DM, email and SMS best practice.
- Work closely with CRM Manager to deliver CRM campaigns.
- Work closely with Marketing Analysts to ensure campaigns are analysed pre and post-delivery.
- Will require preparation of data.
- Ensure that all work is achieved within agreed timelines.
- Build relationships with the CRM Manager, Marketing Analysts and the wider Marketing team.
- Setup and execute send-outs of emails, SMS, OMS and other content types in collaboration with the Copywriters and Designers based on brand and product specific roadmaps.
- Write copy, set-up communications and send them out through CRM channels across the customer life-cycle.
- Setting up campaigns on site
- Setting up and reporting on A/B testing for all CRM functions
- Execute Campaigns and bonus pay outs
- Continuously evaluate and report on email, SMS and OMS send-outs in collaboration with other stakeholders.
- Update and document all SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) through our growing library of content.
Personal Skills & Experience Desired
- Professional experience gained in delivering multi-channel Marketing or CRM campaigns
- Strong problem solving capabilities
- Gaming Experience
- Numerate with a high level of attention to detail
- A fast learner who is capable of adapting to new and bespoke systems and platforms
- Reasonable understanding/experience of working with HTML emails
- Proficient in Microsoft office products
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of contact and in a wide variety of situations
- Highly motivated, with the ability to work on own initiative and manage own workload with limited supervision, whilst being an active team player
- Ability to prioritise effectively and adhere to strict deadlines
- A positive and flexible attitude to changing priorities, procedures and environmental conditions
- To demonstrate credibility and confidence when challenged
- Highly organised