Our client online gaming software platform provider is looking for a country manager to cover Portugal.
Description of role:
Your role will be about setting up, launching and managing operations for a new locally regulated brand in the Portuguese market. You will liaise directly with all parts of the organization, as well as external legal and regulatory bodies. You will be responsible for the P&L, team management, product decisions they take into the market, as well as the marketing strategy for launch and establishing the brand. The role will be responsible for leading and coordinating all resources supporting Portugal directly as well as indirectly, including managing the local team and partners and working closely with the headquarters in order to successfully carry out the strategy.
- A strong knowledge of the gaming industry and the Portuguese market specifically.
- Proven success managing a P&L and a team;
- Proven experience in budget forecast and implementation;
- Experience of working in an international environment across locations, teams, and functions;
- An understanding of marketing channels such as Social Media, Programmatic, Media Buying and Affiliation. A Portuguese network here is a plus.
- Customer-focused, passionate, hands-on, and excellent executor, with a strong business and growth mindset;
- Strong leadership, cooperation, and analytical skills. Being a team player;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent English and Portuguese.
- P&L responsibility for the market and delivering results in accordance with set budget and targets, weekly and monthly reporting;
- Responsible for customer acquisition, conversion, and retention, with a focus on revenue generation;
- Maintain in-depth knowledge on the market including competitive and regulatory situation;
- Conduct and/or coordinate market research, business plan preparation, budget, and go-to-market strategies;
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to hear more about then please get in touch.