An internationally renowned and long-established sports brand is bringing their ambitious international growth strategy to Netherlands.
The Country Manager – Netherlands will be responsible for developing and leading the market in the Netherlands, including key stakeholder input to market strategy, product development, customer acquisition, retention strategies, and payments.
You will have overall responsibility for the Netherlands P&L, building strategic local relationships, negotiating B2B deals, seeking marketing and partner opportunities, specialist market knowledge with a view of giving feedback to marketing teams, business development is also included in this role.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a B2C online business
- Experience in the development of digital direct marketing strategy, creative and implementation processes
- Experience as a Country Manager with an e-gaming business is desirable
- Experience acquiring customers and growing businesses
- Native Dutch-speaker, Fluent in English essential
What they can offer:
- Salary dependent upon experience
- Competitive annual bonus
- Private Medical insurance
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- and much more!