Country Manager – Japan
This is the idea role for an applicant coming from an affiliate background. Applicant will be mostly focusing on acquisition and affiliates. Whilst it is ideal to be based in Malta, remote applicants will also be considered.
- Customer acquisition, conversion and retention, with focus on revenue generation
- Manage, plan and execute all marketing & sales activities for the Asian market, both online and offline, to maximize ROI on marketing and media budgets.
- Evaluate and follow-up on said deals and partnerships, ongoing and after campaigns.
- Build the company’s selected brand/s within the Asian market.
- Work hand in hand with the affiliate team.
- Make sure the tone of voice is in line with the company brand guidelines, especially for editorial content, blogs, social media, and any other sources.
- Coordinate translations in an efficient manner.
- Be responsible for editorial partnerships and liaise with press contacts and journalists
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of operations management experience in gaming industry
- Proven ability to deliver customers in line with CPA budgets.
- Fluent in English & Japanese.
- Experience of working with major media partners and negotiating competitive media deals
- Experience of monitoring, evaluating and analysing campaign performance for campaign optimization.
- Previous experience of budget and reporting
Able to work under pressure and flexible hours when needed