*If you are based already in Malta, it would be a plus, however, remote option will be considered. *
What do you need for this role?
- Native level of the German language
- Extensive experience in sports betting and the German Market
- Gambling affiliation and/or gambling country management experience highly desirable
- Significant SEO knowledge and strong knowledge of all other digital disciplines,
- Experience in driving acquisition and optimise performance.
- Excellent reporting, analysis, and presentation skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, fun, and entrepreneurial environment
- Self-motivated team player with a can-do attitude
- Willingness to attend networking events and represent the company locally and abroad
What will you do?
- You will be the central point of contact for the German market operations and be responsible for the full P&L within said market.
- The role will involve managing a product team and coordinating with Commercial, Content, SEO, Marketing, and development teams.
- Responsible for increasing German Revenues and optimising a portfolio of products.
- Work closely with product teams to develop sites to support advertising, UGC content and other revenue-driving tech.
- Develop a proactive strategy to ensure Germany is delivering the best content to its users with a clear knowledge of each site’s mission statement and objective.
- Provide regular reports to senior management
- Provide regular updates from research into legislation changes or updates within the market and be responsible for the required compliance.
- Oversee regular health checks of the sites, checking important issues such as GEO targeting, SEO and UX/UI.
- Contribute significantly to all social and content strategies for Germany, including an audio-visual approach to content.
- Work with the content teams/agencies and challenge them to ensure their sites are achieving as much as they possibly can by inspiring innovative ideas and initiatives.
- Ensure all content and marketing activity is compliant and to a high standard