*If you are based already in Malta, it would be a plus, however, remote option will be considered. *
What do you need for this role?
- Native level of the French language
- Strong experience in growing an online product through various digital marketing channels
- Proven experience managing a team
- Experience using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio
- Experience in copywriting and editing online content and email marketing content
- Knowledge about both inbound and outbound marketing
- Highly data savvy and able to understand the importance of metrics and how to carry out proper data analysis
- Previous experience in Influencer Marketing and paid Marketing
- Basic Knowledge of Agile and Scrum method
What will you do?
- Manage the P&L of the product including all budgets and costs
- Responsible for creating, managing, and optimising the entire marketing and acquisition funnel for all existing and new products targeting French speaking markets.
- Build and grow a strong team to grow and position our properties as leaders in the French affiliation market
- Develop and constantly test innovative strategies to help the business acquire and retain customers using his growth marketing skills.
- Research, create, track, and optimise online marketing campaigns across email marketing, social media, SEO/SEM, and content generation
- Build and analyse dashboards and act from data to reach Team's targets and KPIs
- Act as the marketing expert in the team - providing information, training where required, and advice based on expertise and data
- Keep up to date with industry trends and insights, while regularly testing new digital marketing tools
- Coordinate internal and outsourced teams and stakeholders of developers, (content) freelancers, and agencies
- Collaborate with the commercial team to identify new and optimise existing monetisation opportunities to continuously improve revenues
- Collaborate with the marketing team to improve PPC, Programmatic and other channels performances