A global leader in sports betting, gaming, and entertainment are looking for a Country Manger- Brazil to join their successful team in Malta
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices.
This is a brand-new role within the group to orchestrate the business activities in the Brazilian market around Poker & Sport activities. As the Country lead you will be responsible for ensuring that the agreed strategy is being delivered, coordinating, and working closely with various stakeholders, internal and external to the group.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Be the main focal point for all Brazil commercial topics.
- Be the focal point for all compliance news and topics to align the timelines and projects around it
- Develop business opportunities within the Brazilian market to maximize the business brand footprint
- Overall responsibility to transform business opportunities into operations actions
- Negotiate contract
- Identified resources required
- Identified & create stream of work
- Work with one of our brands to translate the agreed co-brand strategy into the right actions
- Establish and have up to date information on the Brazilian market (compliance, payments, journeys) and maintain up to date information on competition
- Analyse business performance and indicate trends, opportunities, and challenges to the commercial team.
- Present status and key developments in executive forums.
- Work with the compliance team to find the right equilibrium between commercial & compliance needs
- Work with CRM teams to optimize plans.
- Work with Product teams to optimize plans.
- Act as a program manager for main projects.
Who we're looking for:
Interested? Please send your CV over
- Brazilian native - must
- 5 years’ experience in real money online gaming – must
- Experience in working for a big global multinational and multi-location company.
- High level of flexibility and adaptability to manoeuvre in a very dynamic environment.
- Strong understanding of matrix or other flexible working environments
- Experience of working in multinational environment and understanding of cultural diversity.
- Strong capacity to extract the right insights within high volumes of information
- Ability to work independently and set your own goals.
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of organization and diligence
- Able to set clear expectations and demand high performance for self and others.
- Great team player