My client is a Danish Fintech company. Their global payments system that is regulated by the Danish and Swiss FSA, making instant cross-border transactions more secure.
They are seeking a Corporate Sales Director with proven track history of selling Transactional Banking payment services into the Corporate & SME Businesses sector(Travel, Education, Shipping, Airlines or other industries who have a high number of international payment transactions.)
A very competitive salary with Bonus is currently on offer.
- Solid understanding of International Payments (commercial and retail payments).
- Business development of prospective Corporate clients. Ability to articulate and promote the payments offering to prospective customers developing win win relationships closing sufficient transactions to meet agreed revenue targets.
- Drive the account planning process, including completing and maintaining relationship plans, notes and call reports. Engage and gain commitment of product specialists on client product solution and delivery.
- Develop industry knowledge to advise clients and demonstrate an in-depth understanding of all clients’ goals, objectives using FinTech payment solutions.
- Provide ideas/initiatives that enable the company to differentiate itself & increase the level of business with clients.
- Good interpersonal people skills - especially ability to relate to senior management within client organization.
- Advanced selling skills and committed and motivated to work diligently in a fast changing environment.
If you would like to know more about this role then please do get in touch.