A highly regarded, global technology company in the i-Gaming sector is looking for a qualified lawyer with a high level of commercial acumen to support the business across a variety of matters. The role is to cover Maternity leave and will last 12 months.
This company is enjoying sustained growth and boast a culture of professionalism, integrity and are both people and customer centric.
They have a forward thinking approach to affording team oriented people a work/life balance.
You will have the responsibility to provide effective, commercially driven legal services across the group.
- Advising on a range of legal matters from trademarks and copyright to IP matters across the group.
- Advising on regulatory issues to company managers and employees to facilitate compliance with contractual obligations.
- Work pro-actively with internal and external stakeholders to continually learn about the company in order to provide the best service possible.
- Managing a variety of portfolios of work.
Applications will be keenly considered from those with;
- UK or relevant jurisdiction qualification with commercial experience (most likely 5-7 yrs PQE)
- Experience working within in-house or private practice
- Ambitious, solutions focused and a team oriented approach to work.
- Experience of the gambling sector would be highly advantageous but not mandatory.
- Working from home will be the norm, but travel to offices in the Midlands will be required.
An attractive salary is on offer.