An international disruptive sportsbook operator is looking for a USA Content Manager. You will be a key part in their marketing efforts to the North American audience. You will be able to craft compelling propositions and editorial to engage and attract users to our North American sports-betting application.
The candidate should also be comfortable working with numbers and use data to drive decision making to decide on content themes and editorial angles in their role
Be comfortable with creating User Acquisition centred content.
- Within the first three months, take a key role in defining the role of content within the business and bring new ideas that will trigger increase growth in the American marketplace.
- Innovative in approach to using content as a means to acquire and retain users within the North American target marketplace.
- Be a constant source of new ideas to increase the engagement across all of our client’s content channels.
- Creation of content and concepts for promotional inventory; engage in A/B copy and messaging testing and monitor performance and optimise to improve on results from copy and content .
- Provide editorial input and assist in the execution of new product ideas that focus on customer experience.
- Assist any above the line, offline, PR initiatives we conduct with market know-how and attend player events.
- On occasion, attend meetings, events and conferences based in the UK and internationally.
- Actively participate in marketing ideation sessions to plan marketing strategy and create appealing campaigns for new and existing users.
- Self-directed and well organised.
- Educated to university level, degree in English, marketing or journalism preferred.
- American with a strong passion for American sports.
- Flair for creating engaging written content. Possess editorial skills and experience producing various forms of digital content.
- Able to show a demonstrable history of creating engaging and knowledgeable content for a social media audience.
- Excellent time-management skills yet agile and able to work in a continuously changing environment.
- Outgoing, positive and forward thinking.
- Be excited to immerse yourself in a hard-working environment as part of a small, but fast growing, team.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch.