Content & Social Media Editor - Madrid (Spain)
Growing Online Gaming business is looking for an Content & Social Media Editor in their Madrid offices, who will be challenged to achieve the greatest customer loyalty, making them remain active customers for as long as possible
About this Opportunity
Reporting to the Country Manager (hierarchically) and to the Head of SEO and Social Networks (functionally).
Your will be challenged to:
Your main mission will be to manage the (.com) company’s content and communication for the Canadian market through various communication channels and social networks, following the guidelines of corporate branding.
You will also be responsible for:
a) Managing the content made available to users through the various communication channels for the firm’s “.com” sites in Canada and the communities of supporters and followers in the various social networking platforms, as well as being responsible for the communications through the various channels, following the communication standards of the Company.
b) Develop informative and promotional content using the language adapted to the client's profile and taking into account the constant improvement of the user experience in the different sales channels, the monitoring of web analytics and SEO metrics, as well as the development of proposals for improvement to optimise them. Also, you will need to work in the management of the firm’s social networks; actively listening to them and generating active promotional and customer service responses.
You will be expected to inform and report on your activity and plans in regular meetings and reports to the Head of SEO and Social Networks.
Which tools you will need to use:
- SEO: Google Analytics, Search Console, Keyword planner, Sistrix
- Social Media: Facebook Business, Tweedeck, Facebook Insight, Twitter Analytics
What you need:
- Years of experience: 1-2 years in a similar position.
- Training: Journalism (ideally sports specialist).
- Experience in the iGaming sector desired.
- Languages: Native English and Spanish as a second language ideally.
- Passion and knowledge of sports and sporting events.
What we offer:
- Dynamic and flexible working environment.
- Great learning and growing opportunities.
- International exposure.
- Offices in the beautiful and Sunny Madrid!
This sounds like you? Don’t miss out on this opportunity; Apply ASAP and I will contact you if appropriate!