An well respected i-Gaming company is growing and looking to hire an additional Compliance Officer.
Reporting to the Compliance Manager this small friendly team supports each other to complete a variety of duties relating to the jurisdictional requirements of the MGA and SGA.
This is a predominately work from home but will be office based once a week.
· Excellent command of both spoken and written English
· Ability to simplify regulations and standards and to communicate effectively with business stakeholders
· Minimum 1+ years’ direct working experience with an online gaming operator licensed in MGA and SGA jurisdiction
· University Degree (or industry equivalent certifications) in either corporate law, financial crime or compliance
· Willingness to learn about gaming jurisdictions outside EU
In return a great salary is on offer.