A growing i-Gaming business is adding to the team and looking to hire a Compliance Officer. Reporting to the Compliance Manager this role will cover:
- To monitor regulatory updates and guidance and ensure that any required actions are communicated to the Compliance Manager.
- Provide support in carrying out internal compliance and monitoring reviews and audits to test that existing compliance efforts are fit for purpose across all markets in which the company operates.
- Support the Compliance Manager in ensuring that internal policies are up to date, and adhere to the required rules and regulations in which the business operates.
- Assists the Compliance Manager with documentation discovery research/delivery requests for internal audits and regulatory audits/examinations.
- Managing and follow up on actions from Compliance related meetings with stakeholders.
- Support the Compliance Manager with all regulatory and other reporting requirements for the business.
- Update and maintain a Regulatory Repository of guidance material, updates and industry news.
- Assist the Compliance Manager with implementing compliance related projects.
- Assist in the preparation of compliance advisory training for the company.
- Provide support to the legal and compliance team in compiling license applications.
- Complete ad hoc compliance related tasks as requested and under the guidance of the Compliance Manager.
- Any other ad hoc support as requested by the Compliance Manager.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in the online gambling industry.
- A knowledge and awareness of online gambling and its regulatory landscape is essential.
- Experience of working within a compliance or audit environment.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills with evidence of working with clients and stakeholders at all levels.
- Demonstrable experience of regulatory reporting and monitoring processes.
- Ability to compose materials such as detailed reports, work-related manuals.
- Ability to understand complex problems, and to collaborate and explore alternative solutions.
- Effective organization and analytical skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on large and small projects, with changing priorities.
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision and manage workloads in accordance with strict timelines.
- Good attention to detail and a logical approach to problem solving.
This position can be a remote based role as long as you are within commuting distance of London for ad-hoc meetings.