Our client, a successful full-service consultancy is looking to expand it's team.
As a Compliance Manager & MLRO, you will work closely in the environment with a portfolio of gaming clients to oversea a variety of licensing, regulatory, monitoring, and compliance matters.
You will be working as part of a team in a busy and growing department where the delivery of high-quality service and pro-active solutions is key.
Duties will include:
- Managing client relationships and expectations by supporting them on various compliance challenges that they may encounter and meeting their needs with pragmatic solutions;
- Deliver various projects on licensing, monitoring, regulatory returns and reporting/administration and act as MLRO on behalf of our clients;
- Work closely with our Corporate Governance team to ensure a seamless delivery of service and full regulatory compliance
- Support on various business initiatives and deliver Policy Manuals, AML Manuals and a comprehensive Compliance Monitoring Plan to ensure our processes are maintained and tested in accordance with regulations.
Experience and Knowledge
You will ideally have knowledge of gaming either online or land-based and have experience or knowledge of B2C or B2B environments working for an operator or supplied or acted as MLRO in a relevant financial services industry.
You will be an organised individual with experience of working in an administrative environment, with experience in compliance in gaming or similar client-facing role. The following attributes would also be advantageous:
- Strong administrative skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including good stakeholder management skills
- A knowledge or understanding of the gambling industry
- A good understanding of general compliance
- The ability to demonstrate continued professional development.
You will work as part of a small but skilled team with the opportunity to gain exposure to a wide variety of gaming organisations and develop your skillset in new areas as we continue to enhance our extensive client portfolio.