A highly regarded business is growing and looking to hire a Dutch Speaking Compliance Manager.
Full training will be provided to someone already at management level in the i-Gaming sector (regulated markets) who would like to move across.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance and working closely with stakeholders across the business to support the Netherlands business in regulatory compliance, licencing queries and compliance monitoring for that territory.
- Assisting the Head of Compliance with all compliance related matters, including implementing policies and procedures, reviewing existing business processes and making recommendations in accordance with regulatory guidance and industry best practice in the Netherlands;
- Collating and compiling materials for license applications (both B2B and B2C), managing the application process through to license issue;
- Keeping abreast of all Dutch regulation changes and deadlines and notifying the affected business areas of any regulatory updates;
- Assisting with the preparation of compliance documentation for statutory, legal and regulatory purposes;
- Coordinating external audits as and when required;
- Producing compliance training materials and delivering compliance training when needed;
- Managing the policies library and making sure that policy reviews are triggered at regular intervals;
- Providing support to business units with writing compliance documentation/overseeing compliance processes and procedures in the respective departments;
- Researching new products;
- Proactively raising awareness of compliance issues within the Netherlands business, improving and sharing knowledge of industry competitors, news and developments.
There are many options as to where the role can be based and an attractive package for the chance to work with great people and be a big part of something new!