One of the most successful companies within the i-Gaming sector is looking to hire a Commercial Legal Counsel (ideally 3-5 Years Pqe).
The position sits within a growing legal team that will provide excellent opportunities for career progression as the business and team grows.
This varied role will include;
Drafting, review and negotiating a wide range of commercial agreements including, but not limited, to technology, software and casino agreements, game licensing agreements, intragroup licensing agreements, betting exchange, brokerage, data licensing and other B2B services agreements, payment processing agreements, data processing agreements, website terms and conditions, and other commercial agreements.
- Qualified Lawyer in England and Wales
- A minimum of 4 years’ PQE, with experience gained either (or both) in an online media/technology company or in private practice with solid online media and technology experience
- Proven commercial drafting, review and negotiation expertise in respect of a wide range commercial and corporate documents
- Excellent technical legal writing skills and a commercial mindset
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to advise about and lead projects with stakeholders
- High levels of self-motivation, ability to work autonomously and manage own workload
- Proactive approach to recognising needs, anticipating issues, and solving problems
- Ability to balance and prioritise multiple time-sensitive tasks, and manage competing priorities effectively and independently, including driving results and delivering to deadlines and budgets
- Strong interpersonal skills, team-oriented attitude, and superior attention to detail
In return a wide and varied role is on offer, working as part of a friendly team, with the addition of great benefits and the ability to progress your professional career in real time.