My client is looking for a Cloud Engineer to join their team. You would carry out testing, ensure code quality, codifying and monitor health and stability of the company Infrastructure. The ability to deliver high quality projects to meet business goals, strategies and aims.
- Team player - To understand your position and importance to the team
- To solve complex and challenging problems
- Willing to learn and keep up to date with Cloud Technologies, especially Microsoft Azure
- Perform other tasks as required.
- Experience in a similar role
- Strong working knowledge of Cloud technologies, ideally Microsoft Azure
- Strong experience with scripting, ideally with PowerShell
- Experience with setting up of Continuous Integration (like Azure DevOps) and Continuous Deployment software (like Octopus Deploy)
- Strong experience with OOP
- Experience in Azure AppServices
- Strong experience in Linux Operating Systems
- Experience in Windows Servers and Active Directory
- Basic understanding of networking (static routing, VPN, etc)
- A good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
Beneficial to have:
- Experience in RabbitMQ clusters
- Experience in Elastic Search / Kibana / Logstash setups
- Experience in Redis Cluster
- Experience with container-orchestration systems such as Kubernetes and Docker
- Knowledge in SQL Server setups
- Experience in CDN setups
- DSC configuration tools or IaC tools like Vagrant, Puppet or Terraform
- Previous work in multicultural or international companies.
Skills & Abilities:
- Motivated to learn new technologies, understand complex business rules and good at problem solving
- Excellent IT skills coupled with excellent organisational, time and project management skills
- Evaluate issues and define solutions with good and strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work efficiently, effectively and productively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Proven capability as a problem solver with an ability to work individually or as a part of a team
- Ability to manage (not just report) and challenge conventions while producing continuous improvements
- Be able to multitask and work in a flexible environment
- Excellent attention to detail.
Why work with my client?
- My client offers great Benefits
- Great opportunities to learn and grow.
- Very competitive salary
- Fun, relaxed, young and challenging environment.