Our Client, a tech company that develops software for the online gaming industry is looking for a Cloud Engineer to join their team, you will be working with the teams who make and deliver our applications, you’ll make sure services are effective across test, development, and production environments.
- Experience as Linux/Windows administrator
- Familiar with containerisation (Docker) and virtualisation (VMWare / OpenStack) technologies.
- A good level of understanding of Continuous Integration and Deployment concepts and tools, including SCMs (Git, Subversion), CI servers (Bamboo, Jenkins), build tools (Maven, Gradle), binary repositories (Nexus, Artifactory) and code quality tools (SonarQube).
- Experience with HashiCorp stack: Terraform, Consul and Vault.
- Ability to understand and implement Infrastructure-as-Code principles.
- Knowledge in Public clouds: Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Azure, etc.
- Good knowledge around platform automation technologies, such as Puppet and Ansible. Experience with AWX is a plus.
- Equipped with basic programming know-how – including an understanding of code and coding concepts – plus advanced knowledge of scripting languages (Bash, Python, Perl, Ruby...)
What they Offer
- You will work in an International, friendly and inclusive multi-cultural environment
- Competitive salary and relocation packages for you and your family (only for Spain)
- Flexibility of working from home/office to stay both safe and collaborative
- Flexible working hours, well-being programs, learning and growth opportunities
Apply with your CV and I'll contact you soon.