Currently searching for a Cloud DevOps in Marbella, who will be responsible for maintaining and developing cutting-edge cloud infrastructure solutions. You will continuously be improving solutions based on clients needs. Providing support to different company departments and interact with an international team of developers skilled in SQL, Python, Java, Common Lisp and Cloud Technologies.
My client is one of the leading big data analytics providers for financial services. I would describe their environment multicultural. Their employers are exposed to the most innovative technologies as Machine Learning, AI and Big Data Analytics methods.
The ability to communicate effectively in English both in writing and verbally is a must. Knowledge of Spanish is not a business requirement. European Union legal working status is required. Relocation assistance available.
What do they offer:
- Salary €35K- €55K depending on skills and experience
- Relocation support
- International and dynamic environment (over 29 nationalities and 24 languages spoken)
- Beach just in front of their office
- You will load large datasets, design and maintain schemas
- Help to maintain their 99.99% uptime across a multi-terabyte system
- Troubleshooting any issue related to operating systems and servers
- Staying up to date with the latest trends and proposing new solutions adapted to each situation
- On-call rotation shifts will be one of your responsibilities
- 2 years’ experience as Linux Sys Admin
- Skills with scripting languages as Python, Bash or equivalent technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Demonstrable knowledge of network design and troubleshooting
Fancy having a chat about this position? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Robin on +34936268138