Our client, a privately held entertainment technology solutions provider in the iGaming industry, is currently hiring a Client Developer on a remote basis.
The client develops world-class games, back-office and content management systems, hosting solutions, infrastructure, proprietary deep learning engine as well as a revolutionary user retention suite of products.
You will be part of a Client Dev team together with 6 Game Developers, 2 Tech Leads and a Team Lead. Team size allows the client to communicate closely on ongoing routines and issues solving. Every developer leads a project from A to Z: starting with game analysis and finishing with platform / devices optimization.
You will be a part of an extremely important project in the company and be involved in the development of new games / features and work to constantly improve existing projects.
- You will be responsible for a project's development from A to Z (1 developer = 1 game, from start to release)
- You will communicate closely with product owner, Qa and project manager to transform product expectations into clear, maintainable and efficient code
- You will conduct cross code reviews inside of client dev team
- You will deliver a project to desktop/mobile platforms and tune it for various devices
Skills & Qualifications:
- At least 2 years of experience in game development
- Familiarity with Design Patterns
- Experience in applying OOP and MVC principles
- Experience with Pixi.js (preferably), Phaser, PlayCanvas or any other rendering/game framework
- Version control systems (Git)
- Aspiration to study and to grow as a developer
- English - at least intermediate level
- Good communication skills
The client offers an extremely competitive compensation package as they take pride in attracting and retaining the best talent on the market!
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!