The successful candidate will have excellent communication and organisational skills, highly developed time management principles and an acute sense of attention to detail.
- Configuration of new merchants and partners on various company platforms
- Communication with merchants and partners
- Completing merchant and partner maintenance
- Collaborates with other departments to resolve problems, facilitate solutions and enhance service delivery.
- Providing prompt and courteous service to all internal and external customers
- Updating and contributing to the knowledge base
- Testing merchant configurations to validate setup completed
- To stay up to date with company policies and procedures
- Perform, organize, and streamline operational tasks to reduce the potential for errors.
- Contribute toward/lead continuous improvement efforts/initiatives.
- Working in a changing environment where responsibilities and duties may change
- Continuously learning and improving on product and job knowledge
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a structured working environment
- A level or a diploma are highly preferable
- A keen interest to learn and grow
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Possess a strong work ethic and a team player mentality
- Capability to think out of the box
- Ability to work independently and within a team