Chief Technology Officer
A permanent, full time leadership role with flexible schedule and autonomous self-management. Immediate start available.
The company is a small team of web, crypto and sports betting enthusiasts that has been operating profitably for just over 6 years.
They maintain a hack free development environment with high code and documentation standards. Value clean, semantic, human readable code, modular architecture and testing. Finally, they value frank and open feedback and code review
What You Will Work On…
You will lead a team of web developers and data engineers working on the company’s related sites including a new odds comparison site.
Roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Technology strategy and planning.
- Deciding which technologies, tools, platforms, infrastructure, libraries and languages we use and how they are implemented.
- Leading, managing and coaching technical team members.
- System architecture and administration.
- Odds data system.
- Information security.
- Backup and disaster recovery.
- Project management.
- Liaise with partners and providers on technical matters.
- User experience.
- Web development.
- Internal and marketing emails.
- Technical recruiting.
- Stay up-to-date with web, information security and affiliate marketing technologies and best practices and react accordingly.
Core Skills and Experience
- Leading, managing and coaching developers.
- Linux system administration and architecture.
- Scrapy web scraping.
- Pandas data processing.
- MySQL and MongoDB.
- Celery task scheduling.
- Flask microservices.
- Git version control.
Desired Skills and Experiences
- Email marketing with subscription, email templates and sending.
- Sports, betting and crypto