An international and reputable B2B Games Provider company developing games for iGaming industry. The team itself, is experienced and small with very little bureaucracy, located in Taipei City, Taiwan. They have clear vision on how to develop a worldwide leading games and how to do marketing in the APAC region.
- Building the brand further across China and South East Asia will be a primary responsibility.
- Lead, manage, motivate and develop the team as a group and the members as individuals
- Manage budgets, analyze performance create strategic and tactical plans for the team to execute on.
- The CMO’s KPIs however will be acquisition, conversion and lifetime value numbers, so must be familiar with all digital channels, SEO, PPC, Affiliates, SMS, CRM, Ad networks, Content generation and distribution, social platforms and know how to turn traffic into players, particularly IN ASIA and especially in China
- Setup and execute on user acquisition and retention marketing strategies, in close cooperation with the internal team as well as with external partners to deliver on strategic initiatives
- Forecasting, budgeting & reporting processes to meet KPI’s & targets
- Analysing and reporting to the CEO
- Experience in iGaming marketing is essential
- Previous B2C Asian experience preferred
- Knowledgeable in handling marketing functions such as Promotions/Marketing Campaigns, Affiliate Management, Digital Marketing, SEO, SEM, Social Media, Keywords and AdWords.
- Strong experience in marketing into the China and South East Asia markets.
- Strong written and verbal in Mandarin and English language communication skills.
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Data oriented, result driven, and self-motivated with high energy