From conversational design to final output, we are looking for someone who will be responsible for developing technical solutions for the company’s automation initiatives. We are seeking a passionate developer with a core understanding of both customer service and development best practices.
- Prepare Chatbot storyboards, user/process flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Research, recommend, and propose solutions to improve the way we handle interactions.
- Architect clear, natural conversation flows with compelling, understandable copy to improve the simplicity, helpfulness, and ease of use of our Chatbot.
- Collaborate with other content specialists, office leadership, and the technical developers to ensure the strongest product possible.
- Keep abreast of the latest Chatbot trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Analyze Chatbot and help desk interactions to identify content development needs.
- Will be responsible for supporting and maintaining existing Chatbot application or developing a new conversational AI.
- Proven working experience in software development
- Experience in API Management Solutions, with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Strong foundation in enterprise application fundamentals such as data structures and object-oriented design is preferred.
- Experience with creating regular expressions and creating scripts.
- Content strategy, UX design, writing, and/or conversational design experience.
- Solid understanding of user experience design principles and interaction patterns.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ideally, you have 1-2 years of professional development experience designing and developing Chatbots for various channels (web, Facebook messenger, SMS etc.) using bot platforms or raw code.
- You must have strong organizational skills combined with a professional work ethic – you will have direct Accountability for your success and success of our technologies.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task and to remain focused while working both independently and as part of a team.