The client, an international company in iGaming industry is looking for a Change and Configuration Manager with the focus to support the Change Management Team to ensure that all changes within the business meet the regulatory and compliance requirements working closely with other areas to achieve this objective.
Main responsibilities of the Change & Configuration Manager:
- IT Change Management & IT Configuration Management.
- Ensure the effective capture of all aspects of Change Management in a timely and accurate manner, and that they conform to standards.
- Ensuring the Change Management processes are adhered to across the business.
- Engage with necessary stakeholders.
- Assist in identifying and managing regulatory Substantial changes and in the resolution of conflicts .
- Ensure the effective capture / maintenance of components and their attributes.
- Manage changes and ensure information is input into the internal component system.
- Create and maintain relevant accurate documentation and reporting, in line with our regulatory obligations.
- Support and deputise, for the Head of Change, when appropriate.
- Experience in IT Change Management 5+ years.
- iGaming experience.
- Experience of working on regulatory Substantial changes in iGaming.
- Excellent communication skills / personable.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Process oriented.
- A fully remote and flexible working schedule.
- Training on the job.
- Opportunity to progress within the company.
- Hardware allowance to make sure you have all the right tools to get the job done.
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays in your respective country.