A highly exciting i-Gaming business is looking to hire a CFO as part of it's growth strategy. The position will be required to 'enter in to start -up mode' although the products are highly rated and active already. New market entry is also very much part of the 'soon to be live' growth strategy.
As first person in to the department it will be necessary to advise senior management, implement the necessary procedures and controls as well as hiring a team to complete all finance operations.
This will be an extremely busy but rewarding opportunity to support an accomplished key management team and astute investors.
Ideally, Malta would be the perfect location, but remote may be considered for someone with a strong background in building success within finance from the gambling sector.
Tax expertise would be seen as highly beneficial.
In return my clients are offering an attractive package linked to growth.
- Assume leadership role as the first person of the Finance unit within the company group
- Establish processes to monitor and control financial flows (incl. invoices, settlements, payroll)
- Prepare timely forecasts of cash flows
- Monitor and manage funding requirements
- Monitor and manage player funds and related processes
- Establish processes to control budgeting, invoicing and other finance-related processes
- Advise management on the optimal financial and banking setup to ensure efficiency and availability of funds
- Manage external financial service providers
- Establish requirements for financial reporting
- Hire a team of professionals who are able to support the company (group) with all finance-related processes
- Reports to the Head of Global Operations
- Has had 2-3 years of experience as CFO or Finance Director
- Has had at least 5 years of experience in gaming
- Has had experience in hiring and building a finance unit from the ground up
- Has a broad vision on finance and is competent to advise on topics like banking setup, taxes, gaming revenue etc.