A highly successful Group of companies with links to the i-Gaming sector is looking to hire an experienced CFO.
This role is only open to qualified Finance professionals with extensive experience in the i-Gaming sector.
The role will involve the full range of operational requirements in a variety of businesses.
- Reporting to the Group CEO and the Board, based in the UK / Europe, you will spear head all finance, structuring, tax, accounting, and general admin duties for the Group
- You will also be coordinating with the corporate secretary and lawyers to ensure that the group is in compliance with the local laws and regulatory frameworks
- You will be responsible for ensuring various Group Companies have adequate financial reporting, compliance and controls in place. Depending on the age and size of each Group Company, the role will range from overseeing the existing Company CFO / Finance Team to rolling up your sleaves and getting it done yourself
- You will be responsible for the financial analysis of and work closely supporting the CEO for any Group transactions (whether purchase or sales)
- If a listing occurs, you will be required to coordinate the Exchange requirements. You will be liaising with analysts, and potential investors to promote the value of the asset
- Provide relevant and adequate financial and business analysis and recommendation to facilitate making business decision.
- Working closely with senior management to provide business intelligence and advice on strategic matters and to manage and improve business operation
Qualification & Experience
- No ego, results orientated team player
- Qualified chartered accountant
- Over 15 years of working experience, with at least 5 to 10 years’ experience in senior financial role in the gaming industry
- Deep understanding of the gaming industry and value chain economics from B2C, B2B, game development & supply, payments, etc.
- Knowledge in banking, commercial & company law, VAT, gaming regulations etc.
- Experience in start-ups and willing to be very ‘hands on’
- Strong business acumen, work ethic and leadership skills
- Ability to work across diverse cultures in a highly dynamic environment
- Strong knowledge of capital markets, investor relations, pre-IPO & IPO process in the UK market is helpful
An attractive package is on offer and there is some flexibility on location.