CEO – Payments
Outstanding opportunity for a creative, innovative business leader to take the lead in developing and growing a new Payments firm. A fully-funded entrepreneurial venture, we are seeking a like-minded individual who can demonstrate a track record in managing and scaling business.
About this opportunity
You will be an experienced business and people manager, who can:
- Take ownership and drive the building of a diverse payments business, from inception to full operation.
- Communicate internally at all levels, including Group, to define strategy and operations from a business perspective and drive it to execution.
- Drive the market strategy, product strategy, client strategy.
- Provide strategic leadership to drive growth and revenues across all markets while increasing client and company value.
- Anticipate and act upon market trends, develop directions and business targets on market and industry trends, business performance and long-and short-term goals.
- Define the firm’s banking operating model and drive product evolution and user experience.
- Understand and align the firmwide strategy with operations, compliance, risk, governance and other partners and stakeholders as appropriate.
You will work alongside the brightest industry experts and directly impact the firm’s continued disruption of the payments space.
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- 10+ years of experience in management positions, leading, nurturing and evolving innovative payment business.
- Extensive working knowledge of the global payments eco-system, with a demonstrable track record of creative and commercial thought and action, and the ability to refine value propositions for a variety of target markets.
- Able to think and act strategically. Strong grasp of new technologies, competitive landscapes, marketplace, and regulatory environment.
- Practical experience of leading a variety of business functions, covering Sales, Operations, Technology, Marketing.
- Proven track record in business and people management – with demonstrable ability to scale.
- Must be proactive, positive and persuasive. Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to form and manage effective relationships and exert influence at all levels of the organisation.
Interested? Next steps…
Exciting opportunity to join a firm at its infancy and lead it on its growth path. If you possess the relevant skills and experience then please apply today and we will be in contact to arrange a confidential discussion.