Casino Manager- London or Malta
A multifaceted business encompassing technology, innovation and a strong commercial presence across B2C and B2B landscape are now seeking to expand our expertise with this exciting opportunity for a Casino Manager to join our growing team.
Reporting directly to the CMO, you will work closely with the entire Marketing and Product departments, helping to drive our on-site offering and our partners’ B2C revenues to new heights.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Creating and executing key casino marketing tactics, working with existing and new partners to generate P&L growth.
- Owning the content and on-site placement of casino and games. Using your experience and flair to deliver exactly what the customer craves.
- Regular analysis and reporting to CMO and senior business stakeholders on core commercial metrics and trends.
- Delivering exciting and innovative marketing campaigns and communications to millions of customers worldwide.
- Monitoring the competitive landscape to constantly identify new opportunities and ensure our offering is ahead of the game.
- Representing the company in industry, ensuring your finger is firmly on the pulse of the latest casino trends and product advancements
Desired skills and experience:
- Expert in Online Casino: At least 5 years’ experience in B2C product and/or marketing roles. Hands-on experience is a must.
- CRM promotions expertise: Technical and hands-on knowledge of customer comms systems and technologies.
- Significant experience of digital marketing within the gaming industry
- Competitive salary and conditions corresponding to the high demands of the position.
- Vibrant modern office space with barista, pool table, table tennis, and down time facilities.
- Regular company social and team building activities.
- Fully paid lunch with beverage when working in the office.
- Allowance and support in personal and professional growth.
- Pension scheme.
- Private medical and dental insurance