Industry leading client is looking for a dynamic casino manager to help manage its casino division from both a product and marketing perspective.
• Optimization of the online casino product range, including constant performance and quality control of all existing casino games
• Interface to external gaming software providers
• Negotiations with partners regarding the purchase of new products
• Coordination and design of sales promotion measures (promotions in CRM)
• Budget planning in coordination with the management
• Observation and analysis of the most important key figures including the derivation of development measures Requirements:
• University degree in marketing and/or management field or a minimum of 2 years of work experience in a similar position
• English at native speaker’s level, German basics would be an asset.
• Experience in the coordination and the management of casino product sites. • Excellent command of MS Office, primarily Excel, and a clear understanding of processes online
• Great interest in the Gaming business section
• Personal initiative and flexibility
• A committed and outgoing personality, who deals with the tasks of the role systematically and with utmost diligence
• A wide range of demanding responsibilities in an exciting work environment
• Welcoming, successful team and modern office environment
• Attractive remuneration matching applicant’s qualification and performance