Have you got previous Casino Games or Platform product experience? Have you got a basic understanding of Slot Games maths?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
About this opportunity:
Salary up to £75K plus additional benefits is currently on offer.
My client is a developer and licensor of mobile focused, real money games. It has experienced significant growth in the last year due to the success of their unique content and commercial partnerships.
About the role:
This is a hands-on role for an experienced Product owner of Casino games and platform. The role will require the design and development of both casino games, and platform features; evaluating the concepts and mechanics of game and feature designs.
Ownership of the projects and timelines will be paramount, as will coordinating and communicating with internal and external partners and stakeholders, Third parties, Product Management and Mathematics, Technical Artists, Engineering, Quality assurance.
You will be responsible for managing the timeline and milestones of the entire product development lifecycle. From the initial concept pitches to guiding creation all the way to release as a final product: setting priorities, solving problems, removing obstacles, and facilitating communication.
This role is focused on the designing, planning, execution, and delivery of both internally and externally developed casino gaming products including games and platform features.
- The end-to-end project manager across multiple products, kickoff to completion, maintaining project schedules, tracking project milestones and deliverables, and updating project status to stakeholders
- Manage the creation of conceptual story boards and prepares design documents for new games and features, including functional specifications, wire frame layouts, and flow charts
- Oversee the casino product roadmap
- Manage projects / processes / workflows of content production
- Drive new product innovations and lead agile teams as a Product Manager and Owner
- Develop Initiatives, Epics and User Stories aligned with product strategy and key results
- Write high level requirements and generate detailed requirements for casino products Gaming Realms Product Owner/Producer role
Interested? Next steps…
- Previous experience in product development in the games industry and/or casino gaming
- Good understanding of basic slot game maths
- In-depth knowledge of the gaming industry including competitive intelligence, game mechanics and industry trends,
- Strong knowledge and skills in the content areas of: maths design, art, sound, project management
- Experience in a key creative discipline (art, maths, engineering)
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.