My Client in the iGaming industry is looking for a Casino Games Mathematician to join their team even on a remote bases!
If you would like the opportunity to design and build great games with a great team, then take advantage of this rare opportunity!
• Collaborate and partner with the product director to create the best game experience.
• Conceptualize game designs and create mathematical models that align with defined constraints and exhibit predetermined behavioural characteristics.
• Demonstrate leadership in designing all aspects of a math design including implementation and gameplay.
• Actively work on multiple projects concurrently, as strong multitasking is essential.
• Have meticulous attention to detail to achieve optimal designs, including math models, game logic, par sheets and customer-facing communication.
• Have a demonstrated track record in mentoring other mathematicians and development staff to share innovative solutions and help shape other project features.
• Test mathematical outcomes to assure quality and that accurate calculations are achieved (through excel and programming).
• Analyse performance data from the marketplace to help identify future game mechanics and industry trends.
Use advanced mathematical and statistical concepts and theories to analyse and collect data and construct solutions to business problems.
• Collaborate with other mathematicians to create robust and optimum software.
• Develop & demonstrate an understanding of the platforms, best practices and processes used to develop the logic engine supporting the math on the games.
• Lead and participate in iterative mathematical design reviews.
• Work with producers, artists, engineers, and others throughout development.
• Maintain active field research, analysis, and industry knowledge to clearly understand and convey player profiles to develop new features and products.
• Create and own writing the game logic for all assigned games utilizing proprietary tools.
• Extensively play test all games in studio development with detailed verbal or written feedback around all aspects of the player experience: math, art, sound, messaging, game pacing and user interface.
• 3+ years of slot machine game mathematical design experience
• Has led and executed the design of previous successful games in the market.
• Has designed, or been involved in the design, of 20+ games.
• Has a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
• Has strong expertise in Combinatorics, Probability Theory and Statistics.
• Has knowledge of object-oriented program design.
• Demonstrates outstanding data analysis and presentation skills.
• Must work well in a collaborative environment.
• Has a long-standing passion for playing games of multiple genres.
• Has a passion in slots and casino games.
• Can communicate effectively with different disciplines within the
• Is a naturally curious mind interested in zeroing in on what existing and
potential players and customers want.
• Is self-driven, responsible and detail oriented.
• Can multi-task and deliver high quality work on time.
• Can tolerate moderate to occasional high levels of stress.
• Flexible to adapt in an evolving industry and environment.
• Able to receive design and math direction and provide multiple solutions.