The Casino CRM Specialist will be responsible for managing the execution of both monthly Retention campaigns as well as automated player journeys across the company's markets. The successful candidate will require strong analysis skills as well as the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment. They will be responsible for the implementation of the Retention campaigns only on Casino Products. It is vital for this role to be creative and to have a strong knowledge of CRM system utilization.
- Managing the production of CRM plans for all the vertical in accordance with Casino CRM planning process
- Working closely together with the Country, Support and Product teams to ensure all content is accurate, clear and compelling
- Identifying customer touch points and ensuring the right actions and communications are implemented
- Performing Customer and Campaign analysis to continuously feedback into the planning cycle
- Taking ownership of the automated lifecycle journeys, keeping them updated and optimised
- Supporting the production of general ad-hoc marketing activities as and when required
- Evaluating and improvising campaigns together with the CRM Team Manager to ensure that we maximise retention KPIs
- Working closely with other stakeholders in the market to ensure alignment on communication and events performed locally and globally
- Regular reporting on the success of campaigns and implementing changes that reflect a thorough understanding of what motivates customers
- Performing other tasks as assigned when needed
- Previous experience in a similar CRM role (2+ years).
- Strong analytical background with proven track record of hitting & exceeding commercial targets.
- Able to work autonomously and to tight deadlines, effectively prioritize and deliver to a high standard whilst under pressure.
- Experience working in various global regulated gaming markets.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- A team player with ability to work in a multinational culture, having remote piers.
- Working knowledge of CRM tools such as Optimove, Provider/Bonus/SMS back offices or similar.
- Proven ability to take ownership of a complex promotion/campaign plan from conception to completion.
- Ability to do basic CRM campaigns analysis and base decisions on performance and financial KPIs.
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Initiating new and innovative ideas.