Product Manager – Casino & Games
Project Manager/Casino Manager/ Product Analyst/Business Analyst
This is NOT your typical product role! It would suit a variety of profiles from an online Casino & Games background.
This global client who arguably have one of the worlds leading Casino department & offerings, have a unique and exciting opportunity for a Product Manager from a Casino & Games background.
About this opportunity
Reporting to the Head of Casino & Games this is a unique opportunity that would work for anyone with a strong background in Casino & Games, including (but not limited to)
- Product management/Analytics/Marketing
- Product Owner
- Project Manager
You will sit in the Casino & Games function and ultimately you will be responsible for the product roadmap for game optimisation
You will review & discuss topics such as:
- Do we have all the rights products in the right places? Right sites? Right territories?
- What would be the impact if we removed this product from this site/page…
- What are the core products we have & are we maximising revenue?
- What are the key products we have that we should use in new market entry?
You will then work with all the other Product Managers in the department to devise roadmaps to look at product optimisation.
This is a highly visible role, so you need to be confident in dealing with stake holders!
Your qualifications and experience
- Strong online Casino & Games back ground
- Excellent communication skills
Interested? Next steps…
The client is providing feedback in 24 hours – so please contact me ASAP if you are keen.