Our client a multi brand Online Casino Operator is looking for a strong Casino Campaign manager to work across a number of brands and drive retention and customer value.
As Casino Campaign Manager you'll be responsible of organisation and execution of all casino campaigns. This includes idea generation, implementation, keeping an eye on the numbers during the promotion and post-analysis of the campaigns.
Main goal of the position is to have maximum ROI on the campaigns.
- You will be the decision maker of all casino related campaigns and promotions.
- Coordinate with marketing team to decide on what marketing channels needs to be used for each campaign.
- Manage casino provider communication to negotiate on promotions and decide on which network campaigns to opt-in to.
- Organize the integration of different bonus/promotion tools of providers/aggregators and arrange the platform automation for campaigns to maximise player value.
- Increase the profitability by using customer analytics and commercial terms.
- Constantly evaluate the campaigns you are running taking a “test, learn & optimise” approach in order to improve efficiency
- Working closely with other Marketing channels to ensure that all Casino campaigns are fully optimised and on the site experience and customer journeys are consistent.
- Extensive years' experience in Casino Marketing & campaign creation in a large I-Gaming Operator.
- Data driven and an analytical mind
- Used to running projects and to coordinate and deliver
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to the business needs