Our client an online casino operator is looking for a talented individual with a comprehensive understanding of the online gaming industry to join the Casino Marketing Acquisition Team.
You will be responsible for identifying and executing opportunities to grow and improve the company‘s customer base through their marketing funnels.
You will be managing affiliate accounts and implementing acquisition strategies and tactics. You will be in charge of engaging and retaining potential partners to convert them into new active affiliates.
You’ll be expected to develop, execute and track quarterly acquisition initiatives to ultimately increase business.
You should have a command of best practices and trends in digital marketing, enjoy being creative, possess attention to detail, be goal oriented, have excellent project management and negotiation skills. You will also conduct data analysis that will be used to support strategic decisions by stakeholders across the company. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once.
Experience and Skills
- Ideal candidate has experience from a top-tier marketing team in the industry and experience working for an online casino gaming company.
- Extensive high-level client management experience
- Evidence of academic and/or work background in digital marketing and the online gaming industry.
- Strong experience and knowledge of the online US casino space
- Network and portfolio of existing casino affiliates
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Passion for casino. Sports and poker also a plus.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Primary responsibility and focus will be to drive acquisition efforts to the Standalone Casino brands.
- Recruitment of new casino affiliates
- Recruitment of current affiliates to promote standalone casino brands
- Manage both new and existing affiliates to increase monthly revenues, FTDs and exposure
- Main focus and target will be affiliates with US and Canadian traffic with other markets being a secondary priority.
- Explore new market opportunities for casino traffic
If this sounds like you then please get in touch for more detail on salary etc.