Participating in the game design process from initial concepts all the way through to delivery. You will learn to describe game play, parameters and will learn to share ideas and participate in the entire process from start to finish.
- Write and put out clean, efficient, and well tested code
- Game creation and modification using C++
- Work with artists to incorporate assets into games.
- Quickly prototype new game concepts.
- Team meetings relating to system architecture design.
- Write software to calculate game statistics.
- Fleshing out, expanding, and implementing game designs
- Research new game-authoring technology.
- 3 years with a proven record in C++
- Ability to collaborate creatively with other departments to harness new ideas into exciting and innovate games and gameplay ideas
- Previous experience in game creation, either commercially, in a studio or a personal portfolio
- A degree in computer science or related field
- Experience with web client and Facebook API programming through Objective C
- High comfort level with network programming; Design Patterns, Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Experience with high-transaction and web-based environments.