Our client is a leading German company in the consumer electronics segment and combines the areas of development, production and distribution of gaming machines. A job with them involves exciting challenges, a creative, future-oriented environment and excellent environment!
To strengthen their game development team in Berlin, we are looking to recruit a C ++ Game Software Programmer.
You will take part in our game development and support in the creation and development of the game software, where the content and rules are implemented safely and sustainably. We are self-organized and work as a team on our various C / C ++ software components in the Unix and Windows environments.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
• An exciting and creative work environment in a medium-sized company;
• Responsibility for the complete software code of a game;
• Implementing the latest game features;
• Further development and optimization of the existing program code (partly by in-house tools);
• Challenging tasks, the result-oriented working style;
• Strong team spirit in an interdisciplinary working group (Game Design, Graphics, Mathematics, Sound, Testing).
• Completed education or degree in computer science (eg. business informatics, media computer science, IT specialist);
• Precision in programming based on professional or project experience;
• Sound knowledge in object-oriented software development, especially with C ++ ;
• Safe handling of Microsoft Visual Studio;
• First Experiences in the Unix world, preferably in FreeBSD;
• Problem-solving and product-oriented thinking within the framework of an existing software environment.
You benefit from flat hierarchies and find a committed, open and increasingly agile work environment in Berlin-Tempelhof. Moreover, we offer the possibility of flexible working time arrangements, offers for further education, on-site catering, numerous voluntary social benefits and the option to use different working time models. A good connection to public transport and enough parking facilities are available.
We look forward to receiving your application, stating your salary expectations and the possible starting date.