Our client, an international developer and distributor of interactive and innovative gaming products for betting business, is currently hiring a Business Intelligence Team Lead to join their team in Lithuania!
It is a well established company in the gambling industry with online and land-based operations live in 45 countries.
In this position you will lead, and help grow, an existing team of 2 analysts and 2 developers.
- Lead BI team, help with daily tasks and operations;
- Work directly with businesspeople to translate requirements to development tasks;
- Continue data warehouse, ETL/ELT, Reports development;
- Providing insights on core product features, performance;
- Handling business ad-hoc requests related to data analysis;
- Player behavior, fraud analysis, IT process impact to product quality.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of working with data warehouses and BI solutions;
- Informatics, Math, statistics, IT or similar education. Bachelor or higher degree;
- Solid working experiences with MS SQL (2019), MS Excel;
- Ability to proactively solve problems, analytical thinking, desire to improve;
- Initiative, responsibility, ability to work independently and in a team;
- Good English knowledge.
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!