Our client, a state-of-the-art iGaming platform providing a secure, scalable and flexible modular Casino and Sportsbook Player Account Management solution, are currently looking for a Business Intelligence Manager to join their Analytics department in Malta.
You will manage and actively drive the development of the client’s DaaP model within the company and to contribute towards becoming a more data-driven organization. You will manage a BI analyst and will work among other experts of the departments (Data Analysts, Data Scientists, Analytics manager) to assist them building reports and dashboards.
- Support the execution of data and analytics request from the wider organisation.
- As Business Intelligence Manager, your mission will be to manage the BI team and plant the seeds of data-driven decision-making across the whole organization. You will establish the framework, tools and team which will help our business stakeholders to turn data into insightful and actionable information.
- Conduct on ad hoc reports to come up with solutions to business problems and to facilitate decision making.
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reports, dashboards, and performance metrics that support key business decision.
- Work with various end-users in understanding the business requirements.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Good knowledge of the online Gaming industry and strong experience of large database querying (SQL) and data reporting
- You have a high degree of technical expertise of reporting tools and data models.
- Ability to deliver high quality work and to clearly communicate results.
- Good knowledge of BI Tools (Power BI preferably) and experience in data modelling techniques
- You have a good knowledge of data warehouse modelling techniques and architecture.
- Good organisational, communication and time management skills (particularly working to tight deadlines)
- Strong analytical mindset and excellent problem-solving abilities
- You have 3+ years experience imperatively in the online gaming industry and in the field of Business Intelligence.
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!