Our client, a leading online, mobile and POS payment service provider, is looking for an experienced Business Intelligence Engineer to join their team in Bulgaria remotely.
We are looking for a Business Intelligence engineer who is passionate about data-driven decision making, is detail-oriented, self-starter and driven to help our business succeed. The desire to work with analytical tools and writing excellent SQL queries is a necessity.
• Work with the Business, Product, and Engineering teams to determine metrics, reports, and analytics needed for the business
• Design, architect, implement, and support key datasets that provide structured and timely access to actionable business information with the needs of the end user always in view
• Retrieve and analyze data using SQL, Excel, and other data management & BI systems
• Develop queries for ad-hoc requests and projects, as well as ongoing reporting
• Monitor existing metrics and analyze data, answer key business questions in a data-driven way
• Work with the latest AWS cloud technologies;
• 3+ years in Data/BI/Analytics/Reporting
• Proven analytical and quantitative ability and a passion for enabling users to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root-cause analyses
• Strong knowledge in SQL, advanced SQL usage
• Experience with BI solutions - any of QuickSight, Tableau, Qlikview, PowerBI, etc
• Experience with data modelling and reporting
• Experience with different DB engines like PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, etc a definite advantage
• Familiarity and desire to work with latest AWS cloud-based tools and services
• Highly proficient in spoken and written English
What we offer:
• Remote work
• Fast-growing payment company
• Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and state-of-the-art hardware
• Modern, challenging, constantly growing business
• Excellent remuneration package −in the top 10% of the industry
• Professional development
If does sound interesting to you apply and let's have a chat.